Terms and conditions
- Article 2: Contact Details SUPERREBEL APPAREL
- Article 3: Agreement, Price & Payment
- Article 4: Delivery
- Article 5: Faithful Reproduction & Lifetime
- Article 6: Cooling-Off Period & Right of Withdrawal
- Article 7: Privacy
- Article 8: Complaints Procedure
- Article 9: Applicable Law & Competent Court
- Article 10: Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- These are the general terms and conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) of SuperRebel Apparel B.V. (“SUPERREBEL APPAREL”). These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed through the website of SUPERREBEL APPAREL
- By placing an order you explicitly agree with the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions to the order placed by you and you declare that you are aware of the contents thereof.
Article 2: Contact Details SUPERREBEL APPAREL
Name: SUPERREBEL APPAREL B.V. (SUPERREBEL APPAREL)
Registered office: Ginnekenweg 213, 4835NA Breda, The Netherlands
Delivery address for returning products: Ginnekenweg 213, 4835NA Breda, The Netherlands
Telephone number: +31 76 5728888
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce number: 68740298
VAT registration number: NL857570973B01
Article 3: Agreement, Price & Payment
- The agreement shall be concluded when you place an order through the website and SUPERREBEL APPAREL has sent you a confirmation of your order by email.
- SUPERREBEL APPAREL reserves the right not to accept your order if:
o The information entered by you is not correct or complete and if SUPERREBEL APPAREL doubts the correctness of this information;
o You have failed to meet an earlier payment obligation;
o You have failed to accept the delivery of an earlier order and/or you have failed to pick up an earlier order;
o The delivery address indicated by you is in a country where SUPERREBEL APPAREL does not make deliveries.
- SUPERREBEL APPAREL shall inform you as soon as possible if it does not accept your order.
- The price indicated on the website at the moment of payment is a total price of all products, including shipment expenses and taxes applicable in the European Union.
- To pay for your order, you can choose one of the payment options offered by SUPERREBEL APPAREL.
- Orders that are delivered outside the European Union may be subject to additional surcharges and/or taxes. These surcharges and/or taxes are expressly not factored into the total price mentioned in paragraph 2 of this article. Additional costs, if any, on the basis of these surcharges and/or taxes shall be for your account and risk.
- SUPERREBEL APPAREL cannot be held to an offer on its website if you can reasonably understand that the offer, or a part thereof, contains an obvious mistake or writing error, such as an unusually low price. We request you to contact SUPERREBEL APPAREL if you have any doubts about the correctness of an offer.
Article 4: Delivery
- SUPERREBEL APPAREL will do its utmost to process and deliver your order as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days after the date of the purchase. The delivery dates indicated on the website of SUPERREBEL APPAREL are based on circumstances known to SUPERREBEL APPAREL at the time of the conclusion of the agreement and may be subject to changes due to external factors, such as the method of payment chosen, the manner of transport and internal availability. The delivery dates are also subject to change if you make changes to your order.
- You are obliged to do everything possible that may be reasonably expected of you to enable SUPERREBEL APPAREL to deliver your order on time. If you do not cooperate as described in this Article 4 paragraph 2, SUPERREBEL APPAREL reserves the right to not deliver the products.
- Your order will be delivered at the delivery address or pick-up point you have indicated on the website of SUPERREBEL APPAREL
- The ownership of the products ordered will be passed to you at the time when SUPERREBEL APPAREL has received your payment for the products ordered by you.
- SUPERREBEL APPAREL will make an effort to deliver the products ordered by you complete and in good condition. In the event that the products delivered are not complete or damaged, we request you to contact us as soon as possible.
Article 5: Faithful Reproduction & Lifetime
- SUPERREBEL APPAREL will do its utmost to reproduce the products as faithful as possible on its website. If you are of the opinion that the product ordered by you does not correspond with the reproduction on the website – at the time when the product is ordered – you can use your right of withdrawal.
Article 6 of these General Terms and Conditions describes how you can use your right of withdrawal.
- The lifetime of the products offered by SUPERREBEL APPAREL on its website depends on the product’s material and the way in which and the intensity with which you use the product. In order to ensure that the products will maintain their longest lifetime and highest quality, it is important to observe the instructions and washing instructions.
Article 6: Cooling-Off Period & Right of Withdrawal
- If you are not satisfied with your product(s) ordered, you can dissolve the agreement within a cooling-off period of fourteen (14) days after receipt of the product concerned without giving reasons (right of withdrawal).
- The cooling-off period starts the day after which you have received the product, or the day after a third party designated by you (this is not the carrier) has received the product.
- If you want to withdraw the agreement, you can do so by any means. You are free to use this model form and send it back to us. For your convenience, you can also log in to register your return. Please return the item(s) as soon as possible, but within 14 days starting the day after you executed the right of withdrawal. The product or products concerned can be sent to the address for returning products mentioned in Article 2.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Meaning that all items are returned in the same condition they were in upon your receipt; the items should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) and any labels or tags should be intact.
- If a product is eligible for a refund, SUPERREBEL APPAREL will pay back the amount paid for the product within fourteen (14) days after receipt of the product concerned into the bank account number used by you.
- You will receive a refund of the total amount paid (including the standard shipping costs). If you have chosen another method of shipping than the standard method of shipping, the extra costs, if any, for this different method of shipping will not be eligible for a refund. If you return one or more items from your initial order and the total value of the remaining items falls below the threshold €100, we will charge you shipping costs with reciprocal effect. We will do this by refunding the purchase price of the item(s) that you have returned minus the shipping costs to your country. The shipment of your return is free. Your refund will be issued to the original payment method used when placing the order.
- The right of withdrawal will not be restricted by the return/exchange requirements which you can consult through the website https://www.SuperRebelApparelcom/customer-service
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following kind of agreements:
o Agreements for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalized.
Article 7: Privacy
- SUPERREBEL APPAREL observes due care in handling your data. You can consult our privacy statement on the website www.superrebel.shop.
Article 8: Complaints Procedure
- We will do our utmost to have the order and delivery process proceed without problems. If you still have a complaint, you can contact us via our contact details as mentioned in Article 2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
- We aim to solve your complaint as fast as possible.
Article 9: Applicable Law & Competent Court
- These General Terms and Conditions and the agreement(s) concluded between SUPERREBEL APPAREL and you are subject to Dutch law. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
- The competent court of Amsterdam has exclusive jurisdiction in the event that a dispute cannot be settled amicably.
Article 10: Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
SUPERREBEL APPAREL may, at any time, modify these General Terms and Conditions. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions will only be effective if the changed version has been published on the website of SUPERREBEL APPAREL. We expect you to consult the most recent version of the General Terms and Conditions when purchasing products on the website.